Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Workout for Invite/join...

Yes yes you will say they are grayed, disabled etc but here is workout posted by K3nn3th. I am making it in detail.

1.) Start MW2 From Zero gear or any game based you use (I prefer you and your friends use same base)

2.) Don't click play. Make yourself offline in friendlist.

3.) Now while offline and your NAT: OPEN (must) click PLAY. Now make yourself ONLINE in FL

4.) Ask your friends do same steps from 1-3.

5.) Now you will see JOIN GAME option highlighted. Click it and whoever you are trying to join must have NAT:Open and you too.

Good Luck, Post results. I haven't got many people to test and my brother and me can't join as we are sharing 28960 port :/

3 comments:

  1. when i start steam it starts over crack 1.0.172 wtf :S ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mislav

    I don't know what did you say mate :/, I know your english is not that well but this time i don't get you.

    @Istvan
    Thanks for confirming cheers !! :) (it does i tested out myself other day)

    ReplyDelete